The difference that sets Award Staffing apart from our competitors is our philosophy that performance counts. No other staffing agency places such a premium on employee skill development and customized staffing and training solutions for an exceptional service performance. Award's belief that performance counts creates our unparalleled "Award Advantages". It is our mission to ensure that every Award team member gives an exceptional performance in order to maintain an unmatched level of customer satisfaction.
See how the "Award Advantages" can benefit your company.
- LOW RISK HIRE POLICY - You may hire any Award employee to your direct payroll after a minimum waiting period or for a low placement fee. This allows you the opportunity to evaluate employees before hiring them to your direct payroll.
- REPEAT PERFORMERS PROGRAM - Enables you to request employees who have had previous assignments with you. This saves you time and money because they are already familiar with your business.
- AWARD'S GUARANTEE - You must be completely satisfied with the performance of every Award screened and tested employee. If you are not satisfied for any reason, simply call the Award office within two hours and the charges will be canceled and a replacement will be sent out immediately.
- ON-SITE ASSISTANCE - We can provide FREE on-site service to assist in overseeing large numbers of temporary employees, tracking hours, helping manage and assuring your business succeeds with temporary employees.
- PERSONALIZED ATTENTION - An Award Staffing Coordinator will be designated to your account as your specific contact who will ensure complete satisfaction and personalized attention. This person will be totally committed to your account.
- 20 MINUTE CALL BACK - Award has a commitment to our clients to respond immediately to their needs, alleviating concern about order status. Whenever you place an order with Award, we will call you back within 20 minutes, if requested, to advise you of our progress in staffing your order. We promise to keep you updated on those specialized assignments that require more time.
- ADDED CONVENIENCE - Group time slips and payroll checks can be delivered to your business, mailed, or held in our office for pick up depending upon your request. Also, if you wish, an orientation packet outlining your rules and regulations can be prepared and distributed to all temporary employees.