Food Production Jobs Paying $14+ per Hour
Job Description for our current food production jobs located in Chaska, MN.
• Work all line/departmental functions as documented on the production order.
• Scale products to standard as documented on the production order.
• Assist in set-up and changeover of production lines according to Shift Lead’s instructions.
• Move and load products on racks, tubes, and transits.
• Produce/Package products per production order guidelines. While loading pies into transits, maintain accurate counts of line production.
• Minimize scrap during production runs.
• Adhere to all Good Manufacturing Practices.
• Accountable for understanding the companies vision and uses guidelines and culture while working.
• Values and Culture while working responsible for meeting the goals and objectives established by your Shift Lead and Manager.
• Attend and participate in regularly scheduled employee meetings and training sessions.
• Assist in instructing and training of co-workers, especially new employees.
• Responsible for meeting the goals and objectives established by your Shift Lead and Manager
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Responsible for monitoring and following all food safety and quality procedures outlined in SQF and QCCP requirements.
• Operate equipment in the work area, following proper procedures, with special emphasis on safety; utilize Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required for the position and practice safe lifting techniques.
• Follow all established departmental / Company rules and regulations, including but not limited to work, safety, housekeeping, uniform, and security rules. Responsible to follow security protocol and report any suspicious activity and/or security violations.
• Other Duties as assigned.