Looking for a new job in the St. Paul area? Well, you are in luck – every third Tuesday of the month from 12:45 PM to 2 PM we hold our “Gigs and Garments” Hiring Event at Martha’s Closet.
We are holding this hiring event at Martha’s Closet- inside Central Presbyterian Church – Top Floor | 500 Cedar Street Saint Paul, MN 55101. We have immediate job openings in the Bloomington and Minneapolis areas for:
These jobs start IMMEDIATELY for both 1st, 2nd, 3rd and weekend shifts for jobs in St. Paul and surrounding areas.
Whether you are looking for a new job because you want to leave your current position, returning to the workforce after an extended absence, wanting to move forward and upward in your career, or making a career change; Award Staffing “Gigs and Garments” hiring events are your opportunity to learn about new jobs in the Twin Cities. This event an opportunity to:
• Learn about multiple job openings in one location – and compare what we have to offer.
• Learn more about the company and positions; how they’ve changed and what skills are needed.
• Face-to-face communication and an opportunity to meet recruiters and hiring managers
• Stand out as the person behind the application– getting a jumpstart on preliminary screening and interview.
• Interact with the company’s employees and gain insight into the company culture.
• Make connections with relevant company personnel.
• Get the scoop on types of jobs the company offers, qualification requisites, and in some cases, typical salary and benefits.
• Learn about all the opportunities relating to your skill set.