Top Jobs in Wright County
Award Staffing has partnered with premier companies in the west metro area with a friendly, welcoming environment, that appreciates employees’ hard work and dedication. These opportunities provide the ability to be hired on with fantastic benefits!
Job Opening Highlights:
- Fabricator - Operation of saws, grinding, deburring, cleaning welds, operation of benders. Responsible for reading and working off blue prints and standard work directions.
- MIG Welder - Responsible for performing all aspects welding duties for customer specific product by reading and interpreting blueprints. Welding galvanized, mild and stainless steel parts.
- Floater/Loader/Sander/Inspector - Responsible for loading paintline parts, inspecting parts, will be cross trained in actual painting process. Must be ok with heavy lifting on a repetitive basis.
- Unloader/Kitter/Scanner - Unloading paintline parts, labeling, kitting, building skids/Pallets, scanning parts to ensure kits are complete – warehouse experience required.
- Kitter - Responsible for assembling kits. Will operate hand scanners (RF scanners) to track parts/key off orders.
- Loaders/Unloaders - Responsible for loading and unloading our PVC line. Will finish parts, unrack parts, this job entails heavy lifting on a repetitive basis. Must be comfortable using hand and power tools.
- Cleaners - Cleaning and finishing plastic CNC parts. Will be operating a hand router daily.
- Trimmer/Finisher - Performs tasks to prepare molded parts to customer specifications
- Operators - Operation of Rotomold Machines
- General Labor/Rolling - Roll concrete molds, spray concrete molds, will eventually cross train in painting/finishing. Candidate will get wet and dirty so must be ok with that type of environment.
Interested in these opportunities? Contact Award Staffing - Delano today!
- Call or Text: 763-972-4267
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit Us: 600 Babcock Blvd. East, Delano, MN 55328
- Fill out the contact form below.