Manufacturers, distribution facilities, and transport companies are three kinds of businesses that hire employees for occupations in warehouses in the Minneapolis – St. Paul and metro areas. Warehouse jobs vary from entry-level general laborer positions to jobs for skilled professionals who require experience and training.
There are a wide variety of careers available in warehouses. Our goal at Award Staffing is to provide you good information on the kinds of jobs that can be found in local warehouses, as well the sorts of skills and experience you may need to qualify for warehouse jobs.
COMMON WAREHOUSE JOB SKILLS
Although the particular job responsibilities will change, there are a couple of skills which are common to all tasks which could be offered in a warehouse setting. Listed below are a couple:
· Communication skills – should have the ability to comprehend all verbal and written work orders and directions
· Organizational skills – should Have the ability to keep track of stock and maintain work a clean
· Reliability and dependability – should work all shifts and arrive to work punctually
· Capability to adhere to safety rules.
· High school degree or GED
· Ability to meet the physical requirements of this project such as standing, lifting, pushing, pulling, etc..
· Work experience should demonstrate security, efficacy, flexibility, and openness to challenges
WAREHOUSE JOBS NEAR YOU
Award Staffing makes it effortless to find Warehouse Job Opportunities at all phases of your career. Our local recruiting teams specialize in placing job seekers in all sorts of warehouse jobs in the Minneapolis – St. Paul and metro areas. We’ve built relationships with some top manufacturers, distribution facilities, along with other industrial companies in the Twin Cities metro area and we all know what skills and expertise they are seeking. Our team does the hard work needed to find you a Warehouse job which will be perfect for your abilities and knowledge.
If you are not sure where to start with finding your next job, complete the form below and a member of Award Staffing will be in contact with you to speak to you about the sort of warehouse job you’re searching for.